Since peaches are plentiful at the moment I thought I’d provide a healthy breakfast recipe that I think you’ll love. Try adding some almond milk, yogurt or kefir and top with fresh peaches. Enjoy!
- 7 peaches washed pitted and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup hemp hearts
- 2 tbsp ground flax seed
- 3 tbsp brown sugar OR 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 5 tbsp salted butter OR 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2-1 tsp cinnamon
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread the peaches evenly on the bottom of an 8×8 baking pan.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the oats, hemp, flax, sugar and cinnamon, then work the butter in until the mixture has butter worked throughout it evenly.
- Sprinkle the oats mixture over the peaches evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the oats brown and the peaches start to bubble.
- Serve warm for breakfast.