- 6 tablespoons coconut oil, divided
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons peanut butter, divided
- ¼ cup plus 1 tablespoon Grade A dark maple syrup, divided
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- Place 9 cupcake liners into a muffin tin (or 18 liners in a mini-muffin tin).
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt 5 tablespoons coconut oil and stir together 2 tablespoons peanut butter, ¼ cup maple syrup, ¼ cup cocoa powder, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1 pinch kosher salt. When fully combined, remove from heat and stir in 1 cup rolled oats. Spoon into cupcake liners. Refrigerate while making the peanut butter topping.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, stir together ¼ cup peanut butter, 1 tablespoon maple syrup, and 1 tablespoon coconut oil. Spoon the warm peanut butter mixture over the chocolate oat mixture. Freeze for 15 to 20 minutes until set, or refrigerate until serving. Store refrigerated.
*Recipe originally sourced from Body Fuel Organics.