* Option for Nut-free
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (or sunflower seeds butter to make it nut-free)
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl. Mix together until well incorporated. Cover and chill in a refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Grab about a heaping tablespoon full of the mixture and press it into a ball with your palms. Repeat with the remaining oat mixture, making about 16 energy bites.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator.